Venomous Villains preview at Mac Cosmetics store, Châtelet-les-Halles

Last October, I had the opportunity to attend a preview of a gorgeous collection to die for Venomous Villains, I was so excited when this collection came out, I spent so much money on it, oh my gosh ! I went there with my boyfriend, the poor was lost among crazy girls talking about makeup and looking for the rarest Mac items.

Cruella devil and Evil Queen

Maleficient and Dr Facilier
The store was overcrowded, it was totally crazy. My favorite part of this Disney collection is obviously the Maleficient one, I like dark colors, the nail lacquers and mineralize eyeshadows are gorgeous and so original. 
Evil Queen is the second one in my choice, Dr Facilier  the Third one, and Cruella the last one.
The very first items to be sold out were the Evil Queen blush (Bite of an Apple) and the Maleficient nail lacquers, people wanted them so much than the staff sold the samples during the party.

Concerning my personal haul I got:
- from Maleficient, the 3 nail lacquers (Bad Fairy, Formidable, Mean and Green), the 2 mineralize eyeshadows (My Dark Magic, and She Who Dares) I like them so much that I took two backups of both,
- from Evil Queen, the 2 lipsticks (Dark Deed and Toxic Tale) + a backup of Toxic Tale
- from Dr. Facilier the lip gelée (Resort Life).

Then I attended to another preview to get the Bite of An Apple blush because it was already sold out and I took Darkly My Dear from Cruella at the same time.

1st row: Dark Deed, Toxic Tale, Formidable, Bad Fairy, Mean & green, Resort Life
2nd row: My Dark Magic, She Who Dares
Dazzleglass: Funtabulous, Bad Fairy, Mean & Green, Resort Life,
My Dark Magic, She Who Dares
Darkly My Dear and Bite of An Apple
Darkly My Dear and Bite of An Apple

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?