Calgon "Take Me Away" and Bath and Body Works Mists haul

I love Calgon Body Mists and Bath and Body Works mists, both brands are making a large choice of products for bath, body, face and so on. I really like the scent of these products because they are neither too strong nor heavy, they're all very refreshing.  

I have a little collection of 9 body mists
Calgon: Papaya, Hawaiian Ginger, Bath and Body Works: Wild Honeysuckle, Cool Citrus Basil, Pink Grapefruit

Calgon: Tahitian Orchid, Morning Glory, and Moon Petal Musk
It's a shame that these brands are not sold in France, Bath and Body Works stores are so useful and great.
Sometimes, I really have the feeling that there are very few cosmetics products available in France compare to UK or US.

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?