Lip Smacker Haul

Last year for my birthday, one of my best friend Jayme  sent me lots of lip smackers and other cute little stuff, I love them so much they smell so good 



Here is my haul. I have Coca Cola and Skittles editions and genuine lip smackers. Let's take a closer look. First the Skittles edition.

From left to right : Berry Punch, Strawberry, Strawberry Starfruit, Lime, Raspberry, Fruit Flavored Lip Moisture, Banana Berry, Mango Tangelo , Melon Kiss and Strawberry Kiss (the last couple are not part of the Skittles edition

On top: Squerry Lip Smacker Cherry Coke, from left to right: Sprite lip gloss Tropical Punch, Wild Raspberry, Watermelon, Mango, Vanilla, Cotton Candy (one of my favorite), Kiwi, Coca-Cola, and two lip glosses: Melon Kiss and Strawberry Kiss

Mocha Jolt lip gloss

Comments

Popular posts

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?