Tartan Tale Collection - "Play It Cool" palette and "Violet My Love" eye kit

Last week, I went to the Mac corner at Sephora on the Champs-Elysées and I bought two other products from the Tartan Tale collection, I didn't really like the design of the packaging but I love the products inside, the colors are amazingly wearable for Winter time.

I bought the "play it cool" palette and "violet my love" eye kit. I only chose purple colors, they were the prettiest according to me.



1st row: Silver Wear (frost), Hold My Gaze (frost), To The Ball (Satin)
2nd row: Altered State (veluxe pearl), Magic Moor (veluxe pearl),
 Heather Bells (satin)

My favorite eyeshadow in this palette is Hold My Gaze it has an amazing finish.

Fluidline: Macroviolet, #209 Eye Liner brush, Violet pigment and Zoom Lash Mascara (not in the picture)

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?