ALICE IN WONDERLAND

I know that it came out a while ago, but as I've decided to write a blog about the stuff I like I'm gonna talk about Alice in Wonderland.

I love Alice she's one of my favorite character, I saw the movie at the theater made by Tim Burton and I liked it.
I was also impressed by the buzz around the Alice theme, in Paris there were so much events and exhibitions around the movie, many brands launched products for this event.

LaDurée made a special display at Printemps Haussman, there was a temporary café looking like the Mad Hatter tea party :)



Macaroons are my favorite pâtisseries :D

  




In the store, it was like a magical place where everything seemed to be suspended in the air.


The deer is amazing

Mad Tea Party Decoration


La Durée temporary café


Outside the Printemps de la mode, fashion designers made clothes about the Alice movie characters.






 The scenes really look unreal






And of course, the cosmetic industry made gorgeous products and cute stuff on Alice :).


I couldn't resist to buy the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows by Urban Decay :) , it's my very first and only book of shadows, I remembered I had a 20% coupon on it at Sephora so it was very cheap (32 euros). Even if the eye shadows were already launched by Urban Decay before in the other book of shadows, the packaging of this one was uber original , and sold out very quickly at Sephora. I remembered digging info on different beauty blogs to know about the exact release date.

And guess what? My boyfriend and I found it at Sephora on a sunday afternoon (03/14) before the official release. He was the first one to notice it and asked me "It is what you looking for?" and I said "yes, oh my gosh I can't believe it's here" :).

                                              I love the pop up scene



1st row: Underland (Flash), Alice (Painkiller), Oraculum (Baked), Queen (Last Call)
2nd row: Chessur (Chopper), White Rabbit (Polyester Bride), Wonderland (Maui Wowie)
3rd row: Curiousier (Grifter), Muchness (X), Mushroom (Mushroom), Midnight Tea Party (Midnight cowboy Rides Again)
4th row: Vorpal (S&M), Absolem (Homegrown), Drink Me Eat Me (Sin), Mad Hatter(Twice As Baked) and Jabberwocky (Oil Slick).

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?