GIVE ME LIBERTY OF LONDON




On March 2010 with one of my friend, we had the opportunity to attend a preview of the Liberty of London Collection by Mac. I spent a lot but was happy with my haul. I remembered that I had so much waited for this collection to come out, I was looking for any preview organized by Mac. At the party, I had a little poster with the Liberty pattern in the front and a poem especially written for the launch of the collection.



I wanted to buy everything but it was impossible. This is how my makeup addiction started :).



So I took the 2 beauty powders: Summer Rose and Shell Pearl, the 2 blushes: Prim and Proper and Dirty Plum, 2 lipsticks: Ever Hip and Peachstock and 1 lipglass: Perennial High Style

Beauty powder packaging


Blush Packaging
Peachstock lippy
Dirty Plum blush
Prim and Proper blush
Peachstock lipstick and Perennial High Style lipglass

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?