ANNA SUI HAUL

Anna Sui is one of my favorite brand too, I love this black and baroque-like packaging, it's so cute , it's too bad that this brand is no more sold in France, I remembered when I bought my first makeup items, Anna Sui was part of it :) , I bought a shimmery purple eyeshadow.

But thanks God, I have found two websites selling Anna Sui items Yestyle and Sasa , I prefer Sasa because it has a larger choice of Japanese,Korean and American brands, and because they're making interesting promotions for holidays.

My lipsticks:





 
Swatches : left #002 and right #001

My purple cream eyeshadow:
 

 

And my beauty powder: 

I love the smell of Anna Sui items, it smells like roses.

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?