Paul & Joe "Moonlight" Fall Collection 2010


According to me, it's one of the cutest lippy collection launched by Paul & Joe. I really like the kitten lipsticks but don't dare to use them, I don't have the heart.

 I almost buy, I say almost the whole collection, I took :
- the 3 lippies #068 Moonshadow, #067 Over the Moon and the #69 Clair de Lune ( I gave that one to a friend of mine for her birthday, she didn't use it yet because, she doesn't want to damage the cute little kitty face, I didn't use mine neither :D ).
- and the 3 face and eye powders Blue Moon, Silvery Moon and Paper Moon :)


Moonshadow                                                                   Over the Moon


 An old Paul & Joe Collection (Fall 2009), I like to collect anything related to cats, especially if it's makeup.













Paul & Joe

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?