MAC PIGMENTS

I love MAC pigments :D , I think they are my favorite MAC products , but the new size really sucks!!! I hate it, but the worst thing about it is the price, it's way too expensive I think.
Anyway here is my whole pigments collection :D, I wish I had all the MAC pigments :). They are so easy to use, you can put them on the lips, eyes, cheeks and create unlimited looks.


From left to right,
1st row: Stacked 2, White Gold, Rose, Old Gold, Reflects Bronze
2nd row: Blue Brown, Crystalled Orange, Reflects Red, Kitchmas, Copper Sparkle, 3D Copper
3rd row: Pink Pearl, The Familist Crest, Moonlight Night, Vanilla, Violet
Samples : Red, Reflects Pink and Crystalled Pink.












Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?