My trip to Japan

This summer 2023, I went to Japan, I visited my best friend and stayed at her parents' home. I have no words to describe how amazing Japan is. I went to Tokyo, Nagoya Kyoto, Okayama, Matsuyama, Fujinomiya, Shizuoka, Nara, Osaka... so many beautiful places.

  
Haneda Airport, Tokyo Japan


Shibuya


Japanese fashion is out of this world especially in Shibuya & Harajuku, Tokyo. I went to Shinjuku, Shibuya and Harajuku and discovered the most amazing brands <3. 

I am going to talk about three brands that are defining the DNA of Harajuku fashion according to me: Nile Perche a Fairy Key brand, Baby Return, tntntutu and Jolie Laide.


Shibuya 109



'Nile Perche' brand - Harajuku LaForet department store 




'Nile Perché' is a very well known Fairy Key brand in Japan, their design is always super cute and very unique but the down side is ....the price, this is a super expensive brand. For instance a pins is almost 20 euros. 






'Baby Return' is another Japanese brand that I've discovered at Harajuku LaForet, they had a pop up store in July 2023.
I especially love their bags. I've bought this pink belt bag :), I always get questions like where did I get it.



'Tntntutu' - Harajuku LaForet

Tntntutu is so Harajuku, it perfectly fits Tokyo, but this brand would be very hard to wear in Paris and even in the Japanese countryside. Tokyo is the only area in Japan where people are wearing crazy outfits.

Jolie Laide - Harajuku LaForet

Jolie Laide - Harajuku Laforet

 
Jolie Laide is a Korean brand, I fell in love with their kitty knitwear top :), I bought the pink one. 

Japan is really the place to be and to visit. Japanese people are very nice and friendly, if you speak a little bit of Japanese it's even better. You will never get bored in Tokyo there are so many things to visit and to do  :)










 











Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

I don't wanna get old