I don't wanna get old

For every girl time is a big issue, I think it's so unfair to age and when you are young you have this feeling that you'll never get old. But this feeling doesn't last because reality is catching up with us. To slow down this aging process, I try my best to find out tips, beauty products to look younger, and to have a skin care routine.
Two years ago, I heard of a wonderful product Meiji Amino Collagen, and since I'm using it on a daily base. It's a fish collagen powder  that you can mix with you favorite beverage like coffee, cocoa, tea, juice, soup and so on. I usually drink it with my tea, and I can tell that since I'm taking it my skin looks better and younger, it has become more flawless. I'm a mixed race girl (Blackasian and white) , I used to have dark spots and now my skin tone is brighter and unified. I also massage my face twice a day.

I have 3 different kinds of Amino Collagen powder from left to right: Meiji Premium with Q10, Meiji  Collagen C Drink lemon flavored, and the classic one Meiji Amino Collagen


Meiji Premium

This one is very useful when traveling, you can take 1 bag with you wherever you go, without taking the whole can with you. 

Meiji Amino Collagen

Now, I can't live anymore without this wonderful stuff, of course the product itself is not THE miracle against aging issues you'll still need to get a skin care, face massage and diet routine, but it improves greatly the skin condition. 

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?