Lime Crime lipsticks

A few time ago, I've discovered a new American cosmetics brand with the cutest packaging I've ever seen: Lime Crime. It reminds me of Heatherette for Mac collection in 2008. The brand has only eyes and lips products. The unicorn on the lipsticks tubes is so pretty, unicorns are my favorite fantasy animals.
I had ordered two lipsticks : Cosmopop and Centrifushia, I won't post pics of my Cosmopop lipstick because I've finished it a while ago, I'm sad because it was a great color. The lipsticks are pretty pigmented. I'll say that they're much better than Mac Lipsticks.

Let's take a look at my last Lime Crime lippy Centrifushia.




Centrifushia
Each time that you order something, you receive a little booklet that show you how to create a new look.




I've had the Twonicorn look :) 

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?