KIKO makeup

A new brand KIKO makeup has appeared a few time ago in France, it's a cheap makeup brand but with a good quality, there are a great choice of products like : highlighting powders, foundations, eyeshadows, mascaras, liquid eyeliners, blushes and so on....
Today for the first time, I went to their shop at Passage du Havre in Paris, and I took 3 nail lacquers (#234, #261 and #270), 1 duo eyeshadow (#212), and 1 liquid eyeliner (#03) which is very similar to Mac Liquidast liner Aqualine according to me. I'm happy to have found a dupe of this color for a lower price. Their products colors don't have any names but just numbers.

#261, #270, #234

Nail lacquers swatches


Waterproof Eyeliner #03

Baked blue shadow #212


Dry

Wet


Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?