My Tartan Tale Chapter 2 Haul!!!!!!!!!!

This morning I wake up way too late and I knew that Tartan Tale Chapter 2 was released this morning at the Mac corner of the Champs Elysées, I was like Oh my gosh what am I gonna do? Because I know that Mac collections especially Christmas pigments sets are sold out really fast. So I called my Mac corner to book the 3 pigments sets, then I got them and also bought a lippy set the "5 Sassy Coral Lassies Lipglass", I love coral lippies. I'm so happy to have bought those sets because it's so valuable, you got a great choice of products with those sets.





Here are my little treasures, first my lippy set ^^


Mimmy, Jest For Fun, Tad Saucy, Pretty Quick! and Hearts-A-Beatin'


 "5 Smoky Thrillseekers pigments/glitter"

Dark Soul, Naked, Blue Brown, Jigs & Jive and Reflects Blackened Red

"5 Warm Thrillseekers pigments/glitter"

Gilded Green, Reflects Bronze, Gold Mode, Most Darling, and Gift O' Glamour

"5 Cool Thrillseekers pigments/glitter"

Cheers My Dear!, Mauvement, Silver Fog, Softwash Grey and Reflects Pearl
Those are my very first pigments/glitter sets this is why I was so existed to get them ^^ and my second lippy set, last year I had taken the "5 Frisky Business Bright Mini lipglass/lustreglass"set, 

From top to bottom : Totally it!, Pinkarat, Wonderstruck and Silly Girl

I was disappointed about it, not because of the texture of the lippies but because I got Silly Girl twice in this set!!!!! I think that someone had opened it up before and changed one of the lippy inside, so I didn't had the opportunity to try on Beauté.

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?