Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Two days ago, I'd done my Christmas shopping at the Champs-Elysées and decided to go to Sephora just to lurk new makeup stuff, I found the "Enchanted Glamourland" by Too Faced, even if  I had seen it before on many blogs, I didn't mean to buy it. (I wanted to buy the Urban Decay Book of Shadows III instead, but didn't find it so special when I saw it on store).
I took my final decision when I made some swatches, and I decided to buy it, the colors are amazing, smooth and easy to apply, the Label Whore shade is very similar to Blue Brown pigment. 
I really like the pixie theme for this Winter collection 2010, last year it was the Marie-Antoinette theme.

The palette contains many little treasures: Pillow Talk lipgloss, Shadow Insurance primer, La Vie en Rose blush, Snow Bunny bronzing powder and 15 eyeshadows.



La Vie en Rose, Snow Bunny

On top: Pillow Talk and Shadow Insurance,
Eyeshadows 1st row: In the Buff, Exclusive, George and Weezie, Velvet Revolver, Honey Pot

2nd row: Teddy Bear, Exclusive, Boy Toy, Peach Fuzz, Exclusive,
3rd row: Label Whore, Glamazon, Exclusive, Ooh & Aah, Stilleto

1st row: In the Buff, Exclusive, George and Weezie, Velvet Revolver, Honey Pot
2nd row: Teddy Bear, Exclusive, Boy Toy, Peach Fuzz, Exclusive,
3rd row: Label Whore, Glamazon, Exclusive, Ooh & Aah, Stilleto
There are 4 matte shades: In the Buff, Exclusive (on the 1rst row), Velvet Revolver and Stilleto, the oher ones are shimmery or duochrome like Label Whore.

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?