Mickey Contractor haul

Today, I had the opportunity to go to the Mickey Contractor collection preview (at my local Mac pro store in Paris), I've only bought two items from this collection: Siahi fluidline and Atma quad. I was expecting to see a special packaging something like the Manish Arora collection, but no. Perhaps it's because Mickey Contractor is just a makeup artist and Manish Arora a designer, it might be an explanation according to me. At the same time, I've also bought Spring Bean lustreglass, it has been so much time that I wanted to buy it. 

Now let's see my treasures ^^

Spring Bean lustreglass, Siahi fluidline and Atma quad

Spring Bean lustreglass, Siahi fluidline and Atma quad

Atma quad, from left to right (top) : Jaan, Folie, (bottom): Vivah, Carbon


Siahi fluidline

Siahi, Vivah, Jaan, Folie, Carbon

Siahi seems to be very dark in the pot but it's actually sheer, I'd say a sheer navy blue color.
My two favorite colors of the quad are Jaan and Vivah, they're just gorgeous.

Spring Bean lustreglass 

Spring Bean is a very sheer yellow green, I'm loving it^^

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

I don't wanna get old