Mac Cham Pale Haul!!!!!!!

Today, it was rainy and cold but I wake up early to be one of first to get the Cham Pale collection, this is a very shimmery collection. I especially like the lipgelées. I was expected to get 3 more items: I Get No Kick eye khôl, Soirée nail lacquer and Chilled On Ice paint pot, I didn't took them. I finally bought the Caviar dream Quad, Dangerous Cuvée, Let Me Pop, Vintage Selection and Bubble Lounge lipgeléé. 
Let's take a look at my babies :)






Let Me Pop


Dangerous Cuvée


Vintage Selection


Caviar Dream Quad


1st row: Brulé, Retrospeck
2nd row: Et tu, Bouquet?, Caviar Dreams

Bubble Lounge

Bubble Lounge, Resort Life

left: Resort Life , right : Bubble Lounge
Resort Life and Bubble Lounge are almost similar according to me, Bubble Lounge is a bit darker and beige.

There're all limited edition paint pots but Rubenesque 
As I said, I wanted to buy Chilled On Ice but when I tried it, it looked pretty similar to my KIKO #02 eyeshadow.

Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?