Walking down on the Champs-Elysées and Boulevard Haussman

Yesterday, I went to the Champs-Elysées and Boulevard Haussman with a friend. Just lurking around the amazing boutique decorations and Louis Vuitton store of course ^^....

At Nespresso boutique, we saw the gorgeous window display made by Many Arora, a famous Indian designer, I love his creations. As soon as I saw this, I immediately recognized his style.

























Then, we went to the huge Louis Vuitton store ^^, of course my friend and I we love this store!!!!




It was overcrowded as usual, but the worst thing about it:  we wanted to get in but we couldn't because it was close!!! Too bad for us.





On my way back, I decided to go to Boulevard Haussman just to see the windows displays and take some photographs. It was great, the place was empty because it was late and I was free to take pics of Le Printemps without being annoyed by parisians and tourists. The theme of this year was: Noël Au Château (literally Christmas at the Castle).




































































It looks like my lab's portray ^^
































I like every single detail. Before leaving I took photographs of the Chanel window display. The little Coco Chanel dolls were so cute, I almost wanted to get one (even if I don't like dolls).

CoCo Chanel dolls





Comments

Popular posts

Lip Smacker Haul

Too faced "Enchanted Glamourland"

Why do I like Paul & Joe brand?